Saturday, February 20, 2010

Clickable links added to the Blog

I have decided to add some shopping links to my posts that help you find the things I am talking about. If for example you were to read my post titled “ Reading Materials” you’ll see pictures of the books I’ve listed as my top 5 must own cookbooks! A simple click on the picture takes you to Amazon.com where you can order the thing for yourself, or add it to a wish list so someone else can pick it up for you. That’s right…we’re getting fancy, and your getting a good deal on your stuff. You will not find a link on my blog for any product I would not, or do not own myself….Our next cooking class has us gathered around the grill discussing Barbecue so it would be a good time to brush up on the book Serious Barbecue by Adam Perry Lang in my top 5 must own books to get the juices flowing….

No comments:

Post a Comment